YOU ARE INVITED
This week we’re having a birthday party for Arthur Conan Doyle before our usual Sherlockian Wednesday Watchalong.
Party activities may include:
- This-chat-doesn’t-even-have-sound birthday singalong
- Artie’s birthday suit game
- Disorganized and difficult trivia
- Whatever else we can fit into an hour
After the party, you’re welcome to stick around and watch Asylum Holmes with us. The movie’s official title is Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s Sherlock Holmes, so it’s gotta be totally accurate to his vision and an excellent way to celebrate his work, right? (Just… ignore the steampunk dragon thing.)
So… More people than I expected reblogged this.
Perhaps they just like free mustaches.
If a ton of people actually show up tonight, though, it’s possible we’ll break the chat. If that happens, just come back and check my #the giant chat of sumatra tag for further instructions. We’ll continue the birthday party on Tumblr and I’ll give you an alternate chat location for the watchalong afterwards.
Imagine a movie like The Avengers
But instead of Marvel heroes joining forces
It was Disney Princesses
“I have an army,” Maleficent taunted.
“Yeah?” said Rapunzel, “We have Kuzco.”
YOU THREW OFF MY GROOVE
“That’s my secret Mulan… I’m always off groove”
when he’s angry he turns into a giant llama
- Is that John Green
- Is it meaningful or is BBC just too cheap to buy other props
- Sherlock fandom u ok
- Can you spot the vegan
- Was that a hipster post or Doctor Who
- Is it night bloggers or just the Australians
- Is it the Australian night bloggers
The new nerve wrecking
- Did I or did I not press anon
- Are they mad or just too busy to reply
Also Commonly Used:
- is this a fic yet or
“Tell her a story. Tell her that if she’s patient, the days are coming that she’ll never forget. Tell her she’ll go to sea and fight pirates. She’ll fall in love with a man who’ll wait two thousand years to keep her safe. Tell her she’ll give hope to the greatest painter who ever lived, and save a whale in outer space. Tell her, this is the story of Amelia Pond. And this is how it ends.”
why is being alive so expensive
You spelled “suck” wrong.
i literally can’t even tell what you’re trying to say
- why is being alive so suck
- why is being alive suck
- why is suck
- suck is being alive so expensive
- why suck so expensive